The final grade will be taken from: - Theoretical practical exam at the end of the course (90%) - Exam of practices (10%) TYPE OF EXAM: The exam will be formed by three problems CORRECTION CRITERIA: The set of the three problems it will be valued with 10 points in total. Each problem is valued with a third of the global MATERIAL: Ballpoint pen, Calculator
To pass the subject it is necessary to satisfy the following:
1. Obtain a minimum score of 5 in the theoretical-practical exam
2. In addition, it is necessary to have passed the practices of the subject in previous courses, or in the current course obtaining 4 (4/10) in the practice exam.
3. The score of the subject will be:
- Students who have passed the practices prior to the 2018/19 academic year. Final grade = 100% Practical theory exam
- Students who pass the practices in this course: Final grade = 90% Practical theory exam + 10% Practical exam
- Any student who has passed the practices previously can take the final exam to get a new score