Students will be able to choose between two options to evaluate the subject: continuous evaluation or an evaluation by examination.
1. Continuous evaluation option
- Practices and delivery of reports and memories: 10% of the value of the subject
- Theoretical exposition of the subject: 20% of the value of the subject
- 8 questionnaires to be carried out during the development of the subject: 70% of the value of the subject.
2. Evaluation by examination option: The exam will consist of 40 questions (test type questions) and two problems to be developed. Time for the exam is limited (40 minutes for questions and 1.5 hours for problems). The value of the exam will be 100% of the value of the subject.
Notes It will be considered that a student passes the subject when he gets a 5, in either one of the two options.