Theoretical Part evaluation (60%). Call for June and September.
(1) Objective test of multiple choice questions (test) (maximum 9 points in the exam), in which the wrong answers will subtract points, according to the following correction formula: NT = A - (E / n- 1) / N, where NT means Theory Note, A are the correct ones, E the errors and n the number of options of the questions and N the number of questions. All theoretical subjects have, in principle, the same importance in the exam.
(2) A short question with a maximum value of one point (maximum 1 point on the exam). In the evaluation of this question, the quantity and quality of the specific contents related to the question, the adjustment to the content asked, the clarity of the exhibition and the possible inconsistencies with the rest of the agenda will be taken into account.
The theoretical part will be approved with a minimum score of 5 points by adding the scores of the objective test and the short question.
Practice part (40%). Call for June and September.
(1) Practice exam (maximum 2.5 points). Two practical exercises will be considered, related to the contents of the practices worked in class (experimental data, work procedures and interpretation of results) and the basic bibliography. Practices under examination: 1.1. The conflict; 1.2. Reason for achievement and gender identity; 1.3 Help behavior; and 2.1. Facial recognition of emotions. The resolution of each exercise will take into account the quantity and quality of the specific contents related to the question, the adjustment to the content asked, the clarity of the exhibition and the possible inconsistencies with the rest of the agenda.
To pass the practical part of the subject it will be necessary to obtain a minimum grade of 5 in the practice exam.
(2) Practical exercises (maximum 1.5 points): 4 practical exercises in which different activities will be raised (problems, experimental activities ...) that the student has to work autonomously and present material for correction online. 0.375 points for each exercise rated as eligible.
To pass the practical part of the subject it will be necessary to obtain the qualification of apt in minimum 2 practical exercises online. The maximum date for the delivery of these practical exercises (Tasks section of the website of the subject) will be the day of the official call of June and September at 23: 55h.
To pass the course it will be necessary to obtain a minimum grade of 5 in the theory exam and a minimum grade of 5 in the practice exam in addition to obtaining a minimum of 2 online exercises. Thus, the estimate of the final grade will be 60% for the theoretical part and 40% for the practical part (Final grade = theoretical score x 0.60 + practical grade x 0.40).
As a consequence of the exceptional situation caused by the COVID-19, and in view of the need to adapt the Spanish university system to non-attendance, the development of the teaching activity corresponding to the second four-month period of the 2019/2020 academic year will be subject to the following changes in the teaching guide, which are specified as an addendum to the one previously approved for the course.
Theoretical and practical classes: Teaching is given live in the time slots established for the subject in the official timetable of the degree, with the participation of the student body. This is done using the Google Meet tool from the virtual campus (Universite). The sessions are recorded and later made available to students through the virtual campus.
Tutorials: At the student's request, they are carried out by e-mail or online through the Google Meet tool of the subject, at a time agreed upon by the teacher-student.
Evaluation of the theory (60% of the grade): 30 question objective test with 3 answer alternatives of which only one is valid. 30 minutes for completion. The test will be held in the time slots established for the course in the official timetable of the degree. It will be taken through the Moodle Virtual Campus.
Evaluation of the practice (40% of the grade):
(1) Practice test (maximum 2.5 points). The practice exam will consist of an objective test of 15 questions with 3 alternative answers of which only one is valid, in a maximum time of 15 minutes, using the Moodle platform of the Virtual Campus. It will be taken in the time slots established for the subject in the official timetable of the degree.
(2) Online practical exercises (maximum 1.5 points). Delivered on the dates detailed in the course programme. Qualified as apt or not apt. Qualification of 0.375 points per student.
This short addendum has a double function:
First. It specifies in each subject the general criteria approved for the whole University regarding the adaptation of teaching to the non-attendance format for this second term: Changes introduced in the teaching methodology and the evaluation system applicable in this period of exception (in accordance with the Reflections of the Ministry of Universities, of 4 April 2020, on general criteria for the adaptation of the Spanish university system to the Covid-19 pandemic, during the 2019-2020 academic year, as well as the REACU Agreement of 3 April 2020, in the face of the situation of exception caused by the COVID-19)
Second, it makes public and official the change in the assessment procedure and the criteria that condition it, guaranteeing the procedure for monitoring qualifications by the internal quality assurance systems and by the Assessment Agencies].