The evaluation system of this subject comprises two parts:
1. Practice (60%): Continuously carry out internships (interviews and reports) and workshops on a weekly basis. At the beginning of the semester, a dossier with the specific rules and objectives of each practice will be provided.
2. Theory (40%):
a) Examination of 20-40 test questions (every 3 failures will subtract 1 correct answer). The subject of the exam includes the notes of the classes and study texts indicated by the teacher (20%).
b) Assistance and participation by performing exercises in the classroom (20%)
It is essential to overcome both parts separately (theory and practice) to pass the subject. In the case of suspending only the practice, the student must perform several practices during the summer.
1. Practice (60%): You must carry out and deliver two practices (interview and report) on the day of the exam.
2. Theory (40%): exam of 20-40 test questions (every 3 failures will subtract 1 correct answer). The subject of the exam includes the notes of the classes and study texts indicated by the teacher.
In the event that a student suspends the subject in the September call, they will have to examine the complete subject, and no approved parts will be retained.
1. Theory and practice exam: it will consist of test questions (20-40) (every 3 failures will be subtracted 1 correct answer) and several exercises of writing interviews and reports from the material delivered by the teacher the same day of the exam .
Each of these tests are assessed according to the criteria explained during the course included in the classes and manuals and, especially, in the dossier with the specific rules and objectives of the practices.
EVALUATION DOES NOT CONTINUE
In the case of opting for the beginning of the course for not following the system of practices and workshops of continuous evaluation, you will have to communicate it in the first week of the course and you can take a final exam of the subject.
1. Final exam. The test will include, on the one hand, a test-type exercise that will cover the theory explained in class, the notes and materials provided, and the reading and study of the basic manuals indicated in the following paragraph; a second practical test that will be based on the writing of an interpretive and informative journalistic text (report or interview) from a material provided.
Exam material for NOT CONTINUING:
- Class notes, dossier and practice conditions
- Several authors. "Each table a vietnam". JotDown Books.
- Sánchez, José Francisco. "The journalistic interview: practical introduction", Pamplona, ¿¿Eunsa.
- Marc Weingarten. "The band that wrote crooked." KO books.
The evaluation criteria will take into account: the correct writing, adapted to the journalistic language; the suitability, agility and clarity of the written language on the part of the student and their ability to clearly and attractively count, manage sources and structure the information in a timely manner, according to the required form and presentation guidelines.