- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Project-based learning: Realization of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
- Attend and active participation: 20% of the final grade. (No attendance until 20%)
- Performing of exercises proposed by teachers: 40% of the final grade. It is necessary to obtain a minimum grade of 5 out of 10.
- Exam: 40% of the final grade. It is necessary to obtain a minimum score of 4 out of 10.
NO ATTENDANCE/ NO ONGOING EVALUATION / OFFICIAL CALL
- Performing of all exercises proposed by teachers: 60% of the final grade. It is necessary to obtain a minimum grade of 5 out of 10 in each module or proposed exercise.
- Examen: 40% of the final grade. It is necessary to obtain a minimum score of 4 out of 10.