Office automation, web 2.0, multimedia editing, and generation of digital educational resources.
|MORALES SOCUELLAMOS, JAVIER||■||■||■|
|PEÑALVER BENAVENT, ANTONIO||■||■|
|LÓPEZ ESPÍN, JOSÉ JUAN||■||■|
|QUESADA MARTINEZ, MANUEL||■||■|
|FERNANDEZ GONZALEZ, JUAN RAMON||■||■|
|TURIENZO NIETO, DANIEL||■||■|
|BORRÁS ROCHER, FERNANDO||■||■|
|BOTELLA BEVIÁ, FEDERICO||■||■|
|MARTINEZ MAYORAL, MARIA ASUNCION||■||■|
|ORTIZ HENAREJOS, LIDIA||■||■|
|APARICIO BAEZA, JUAN||■||■|
This course provides basic knowledge and skills to tackle the task of teaching using Information Technology and Communication. It is aimed at building the capacity of search and research via the internet .. It provides the basic tools used by teachers in their daily work in the classroom, with the main aim of transforming information into knowledge by students.
It is based on work with ICT tools from a practical point of view focused to direct applications in the classroom, where students become the true actor of the teaching-learning process.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Search for, obtain, process, and communicate information (oral, print, audiovisual, digital, or multimedia), transform it into knowledge, and apply it in the teaching and learning processes in the specialization's subject matter.
- Define the curriculum to be implemented at an educational center through participation in its collective planning; develop and apply group and individual teaching methodologies adapted to the diversity of its students.
- Design and develop learning spaces with special reference to equity, emotional education and values, equal rights and opportunities for men and women, civic education and respect for human rights that facilitate life in society, decision making and building a sustainable future.
- Acquire strategies to encourage student effort and promote their ability to learn by themselves and with others, and develop thinking and decision-making skills to facilitate autonomy and instill confidence and personal initiative.
- Design and organize formal and informal activities that increase the participation and culture in the educational center; perform the functions of mentoring and guiding students in a collaborative and coordinated manner; participate in the evaluation, research and innovation in teaching and learning.
- Understand contexts and situations wherein diverse curricular contents are used or applied.
- Know the processes and resources for preventing learning and coexistence problems, and the processes of assessment and academic and professional guidance.
- Transform curricula in activity and work programs.
- Acquire criteria for selecting and developing educational materials.
- Integrate training in audiovisual and multimedia communication in the teaching-learning process.
- Know and apply innovative teaching proposals in the area of the specialization taught.
- Demonstrate mastery of oral and written expression in teaching.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- Conocer y dominar los recursos web de aprendizaje y comunicación utilizados en la UMH.
- Conocer y dominar recursos web para la comunicación y colaboración y su aplicación en el aula.
- Conocer y dominar software básico para la generación de recursos digitales.
- Generar, encontrar, seleccionar e integrar recursos TIC apropiados, adaptándolos a objetivos de aprendizaje concretos en un aula de Secundaria.
- Eva Bach Cobacho & Anna Forés Miravalles ,. "E-mociones". Editorial Ceac,2007.
- Jordi Vivancos, Alizanza 2008. "Tratamiento de la información y competencia digital ,". Alizanza 2008.
- Julio Cabero Almenara. "Nuevas Tecnologías aplicadas a la Educación". McGrau Hill.
Methodology and grading
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Project-based learning: Realization of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
- The evaluation systems associated with the teaching methodologies followed in this master's degree for this subject are the following:
Continuous evaluation of this subject by performing work or test type tests. The final note of the performed tasks (NT) will be expressed on the scale from 0 to 10 with a decimal. The final weight of this part (WT = 0.6) will be 60%.
Transversal sessions. During the first semester we carried out a series of seminars and online courses of transversal character and multidisciplinary orientation on generic subjects related to the teaching in secondary. The final note in this section (NS) will be expressed on the scale from 0 to 10 with a decimal. The final weight of this part (WS = 0.1) will be 10% and will be the same for all subjects in the first semester.
Final Exam type test with 30 questions and 4 possible answers of which only one can be true. The final Test note (NE) will be expressed on the scale from 0 to 10 with a decimal. A penalty of 0.3 points is established for each erroneous response. Therefore the qualification of the exam will be given by:
Rating test = (number hits-0.3 * Number of failures)/3
The final weight of this part (WE = 0.3) will be 30%, being necessary to obtain a point on ten to proceed with the calculation of the final note of the subject.
In the ordinary call the final note of this subject will be obtained by the following expression:
Qualification subject = NT * WT NS * WS NE * WE
in the extraordinary calls the final note of this subject will be obtained by the following expression :
Qualification Subject = NE
For more information consult the website of the Master (http://masterprofumh.es)