The director of the TFM must make a report of the student after finalizing the writing of the document, in this report will evaluate both the acquisition of knowledge and skills by the student, this report is a prerequisite and mandatory before the student proceeds to the public defense of your TFM.
This report will provide 30% of the final grade in the evaluation of this subject. The public exhibition and defense of the TFM document is a prerequisite for the student to obtain the remaining 70% of the final grade of the subject, and complete the 12 ECTS credits necessary to obtain the Master's degree.
The TFM will be evaluated according to a series of criteria that are detailed and approved by the Master Council. These criteria and the evaluation questionnaires are available to students and teachers on the Master's website.
To overcome this process, the student must reach a five in the final grade. The mark of this subject, as for the others, can only appear in minutes in the official announcements of June and September and, for students enrolled in previous academic courses, also in December.