The GIDEGOB research group is comprised mainly of UMH Department of Social and Human Sciences faculty who have worked together on various research projects and contracts and attended international congresses.
Group Director: Enrique Conejero Paz (email@example.com)
In the GIDEGOB group, general research activity objectives position themselves as a place and space for research and technological transfer in the areas of political science on democracy and good governance, focusing its common interest on examining the multidimensional aspects that enable designing a consolidated democracy, and the stages for the consolidation of open, effective, and inclusive governments.
The disciplinary specificity of this group's research is highlighted by its members' research experience -- they have worked together on European, national, and subnational contracts and projects for more than 15 years. Research group objectives include:
1. Exploring the numerous dimensions in consolidating democracy.
2. Conducting electoral studies and barometers.
3. Monitoring coalition governments and advance research on them.
4. Enhancing the concepts of good government and open government.
5. Carrying out research on transparency at different levels of government.