Two sections of evaluation are established. On the one hand, the theoretical content and those relating to work done during tutorials and seminars, with a value of 70% of the final grade will be evaluated. On the other hand, it will be corrected periodically the work done during practice weekly reports by port-folio, and knowledge that students demonstrate in this section with a value of 30% of the final grade will be assessed.
The characteristics of each examination in ordinary and extraordinary calls are:
Test of theoretical knowledge of teaching units 1 to 4 inclusive: are made at the end of the activities of the subject on the date announced in the call.
Type / Mode
It will consist of a multiple-choice test of 40 multiple-choice questions (three possible answers where only one is correct).
- In type-test questions of the theoretical part, it should mark the correct answer. The penalty is: each wrong answer subtract 0.5 (every two evil remains correct). The questions remain unanswered no points. The maximum score is 10. The maximum time for completion of the test will be one hour.
A) Delivery of a periodic report Dossier- practices in the pavilion: Understand:
- Summary of each practice in the pavilion made.
- Delivery of exercises and activities during practice in teacher-students agreed date.
- Exercise of reflection and review practices are developed and the degree of achievement of the objectives.
B) Final written test on the open answer given theoretical and practical content.
Type / Mode
Continuous assessment by providing reports from the exercises of the practical sessions (A) or (B) final exam of the practical part consisting of four open questions and a limit of three pages to answer.
-In The correction of reports (A), they are valued attending the presentation, writing, clarity of ideas, justifying arguments, critical and bibliography. Is necessary to overcome all reports required by the teacher during the course with equal or greater than 5.
- The resolution of open questions of practical examination (B) correction of the response adjusted to the information provided in the question and the course contents and the structure of ideas, concreteness, justification and rigor is valued scientific. The minimum score required to pass this exam is 5 out of 10 possible points. The maximum time for completion of this test will be one hour.
The student is entitled to choose between the option of continuous assessment of practice or part submitted to a final exam without having attended practices.
Overcome with equal or greater than 5 note both the theoretical and practice is essential to pass the course.
- Students who must attend an official ID (university card, identity card, driving license or passport) It is recalled.
- All students who need assistance certify their examination, must first pick the appropriate form in the CEGECA of Elche, and present it to the responsible teacher at the end of the test.
Theoretical part: It will consist of a multiple choice test of 40 multiple-choice questions (three answer options where only one of them will be correct).
Practical part: There are two types of evaluation. One continued through the delivery of the reports from the exercises of the practical sessions (A) or final exam (B) of the practical part consisting of four open questions and a limit of three pages to answer.
Correction criteria - In the type-test questions of the theoretical part, the correct answer must be marked. The penalty is: each incorrect answer subtracts 0.5 (every two wrong subtracts a correct one). Unanswered questions do not subtract points. The maximum grade is 10. To pass, a grade equal to or higher than 5 is required in the theoretical exam (before weighing it).
The student must pass both the theoretical and practical module with a score greater than or equal to 5 (in each of them separately) to pass the subject.