The subject will consist of 2 modules:
Module 1 THEORETICAL EXAM (70% of final grade)
1) FINAL EXAM at the end of the semester. 60 multiple-choice questions, mainly on the contents of the theory, and some of the contents of the practical sessions of clinical cases may be included. You can obtain up to a maximum of 7 points (70% of the final grade of the subject).
2) Additionally there will be a CONTINUOUS EVALUATION conducted in person during some of the theoretical sessions (randomly). They will consist in the classroom resolution of brief questionnaires about the contents taught in said sessions. In order to be evaluated in this section, attendance and on-site resolution of at least 80% of the questionnaires will be essential. In this evaluation, up to 0.7 points may be obtained that may be added to the grade obtained in the FINAL EXAM.
VERY IMPORTANT: to pass module 1, it will be necessary to obtain at least 3.5 points out of 7 as a result of adding the final exam grade to the continuous evaluation grade. The maximum mark achievable in this module 1 will be a 7.
Module 2 EXAMINATION OF PRACTICES AND SHARED TASKS (30% of the final grade)
- This module will have 3 parts:
1) Laboratory practices (10% of the final grade): the performance and results of the practices carried out will be assessed in person by means of short questionnaires.
2) Interpretation of clinical cases (10% of the final grade): the teamwork and the subsequent audiovisual presentation will be evaluated in seminars of certain previously assigned clinical cases.
3) Follow-up and comprehension of clinical cases (10% of the final grade): they will be evaluated in person in the classroom by questioning multiple choice questions (type test) monitoring and understanding of the clinical cases exposed by the students attending the sessions.
All the activities in this module are face-to-face and the questionnaires for evaluation can only be solved during the sessions.
VERY IMPORTANT: it will be essential to approve modules 1 and 2 separately in order to obtain the evaluation of the subject.
As already indicated before, most of the tests to be carried out will consist of questionnaires with multiple choice questions (test type) and / or short development questions.
In all the questionnaires or exams used in the subject in the case of multiple choice questions (test type), 25% of the value of a question with a correct answer will be subtracted for each question with a wrong answer. Blank answers or errors in the answers to short development questions will not be subtracted.
For the FINAL EXAM: pencil, eraser and ID, equivalent identification document or university card. In this examination the use of digital electronic devices will be strictly forbidden. Any breach of this rule will mean the immediate exclusion of the students involved.
For CONTINUOUS EVALUATION or for the resolution of questionnaires of MODULE 2 it is advisable to attend the classroom with a laptop, tablet, ipad, Smartphone, iphone or similar with wifi connection capacity in order to interact with some online applications necessary for the evaluation. In case the students can not have this material, they must inform the faculty so they can be provided with an alternative option.