- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Project-based learning: Realization of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
The students' final grade will be based on the evaluation of each of the practical modules of the subject.
A continuous evaluation will be carried out for the chiropodology practices that are carried out in the different centers (see annex where the assessment of each item is specified).
The day designated as Evaluation will collect the reports of practices of each of the modules of the subject.
If the student lacks 20% or more of the practical classes, he / she must pass a practical exam with a real patient.
the final grade will be obtained from the result of 30% attendance and 30% continuous evaluation and 40% practical memory. Both parts must be exceeded
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is necessary to attend the chiropodology practices that the student brings: sanitary white pajamas, two handles scalpel # 3, a triple joint pliers, felt cutting scissors, a tungsten nail strawberries, a tugnsteno straw or diamond for nail canal and a leather cutter (mandrel with capuchon or diamond cutter)
EVALUATION SYSTEM: To pass the subject it is necessary to overcome more than 5 in each of the modules. The final grade will be composed by the average grade of all modules. The subject is approved with a grade of 5
is allowed the change between students, as long as it is one for the other of the same type of practice.
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION OF THE SUBJECT:
The acquisition of skills will be assessed, the aptitude, attitude and the student's use of each one of the activities that are developed and the degree of achievement of the proposed objectives.
The skills and abilities acquired by the student in the field of chiropodology, their communication with the patient, their decision-making before treatment, proposed prevention systems, theoretical knowledge applied, application of action protocols.
The evaluation will be carried out in an individualized and continuous way during the development of the subject.