The evaluation of the course will consider two parts: - 30% of the rating will correspond to a continuous assessment will be done through work that students perform independently and must be delivered during the course. - The remaining 70% of the mark (including the 10% of the seminars) will be evaluated by a final test of multiple choice and open-response questions.
If a student does not pass the continuous assessment or if he/she could not attend, the 30% of the continuous assessment would pass to the final test, so it would have a weight of 100%.
The final test will content two types of questions. Multiple-choice and open-response questions, the student will apply the theoretical issues to practical situations and problems related to motor control.
In multiple-choice questions each failure will decrease the final mark in a value of 1/n-1 of a correct answer (being n the number of answer options). In the test will be noted the value of every question in the final mark. Test will be passed if the student achieves at least 5 point for a total of 10.
The students wiil attend with an identification document (university card, ID card, passport), one pen, one number 2 pencil, and one eraser. All electronic devices (mobile phone, mp3, etc.) must be disconnected during the exam.