- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
There will be held a face to face, written, type test exam, with multiple choice (five answer options and only one correct answer) that will consist of 25 questions covering the specific contents of the subject.
Operational activities will be evaluated through reports of observation (assessment based on observation of the response or activity of the student during practices). The evaluation will be completed with exercises resolution of cases and problems, and the participation of the student in the course Forum.
The rating system will be over 100:
-Test exam mark: 50%
- Attendance the theoretical and practical classroom activities: 20%
- Tasks/participation in the Forum of the subject: 30%