Consecuencia de la situación de excepcionalidad provocada por el COVID-19, y ante la necesidad de adaptación del sistema universitario español a la no presencialidad, el desarrollo de la actividad docente correspondiente al segundo cuatrimestre del curso 2019/2020 estará sujeto a los siguientes cambios en la guía docente que se concretan como adenda a la previamente aprobada para la asignatura.
-Theoretical and practical classes: Teaching will be taught in streaming at the times established for the official schedule of the degree, with the participation of the students. It will be preferably done using the Google Meet (Universite). The sessions will be recorded and subsequently made available to the students through the virtual campus.
-Tutorials: They will be carried out, at the request of the students, through the Google Meet, at a time agreed by the teacher-student. Others will be done through email, answering the questions raised.
The final grade will be the average of the grade obtained in 6 individual assignments.
In general, the assignments will be 1 or 2 pages long, although their characteristics will depend on the structure, development and particular needs of the different teaching units.
Students will prepare the following assignments and send them by email to the teachers of the different teaching units before June 15th, 2020 (date of evaluation of the subject according to the official calendar of the degree):
1) Identify an injury and make an infographic based on all the factors described in the literature about a specific sport injury.
2) Develop an infographic about the recommendations for therapeutic exercises for an injury, this injury can be the one elaborated in the infographic 1.
3) Carry out an infographic on the content presented in a scientific article, which must address one of the topics covered in this subject.
4) Assess the neuromuscular performance and control of an individual. Afterwards, a report should be written critically analyzing the results. In this report, specific measures to improve the scores should have been also suggested.
5) Develop two exercises, a game and a test to improve and measure a physical quality of the trunk chosen by the student.
6) Develop a progression of different variations of a trunk stability exercise chosen by the student.
Each assignment will be scored from 0 to 10 points and the arithmetic mean of the 6 assignments will be made.
The teachers will prepare various documents specifying the evaluation criteria and the characteristics of each of the assignments, giving examples of their development. These documents will be published on the subject's website before the start of the course.