Students can choose one of the following two systems:
A) For the February call: Practices.
1. There are 4 groups (two or three people each group) and one individual.
2. All practices must be submitted. If any practice is not presented, the student must take the exam.
3. Practices must be delivered via Web (not supported by email or hand delivery).
4. All the practices will be announced on the web of the course.
5. All of them have the same relative importance (20%).
6. The final grade in the course will be the average of the scores of the practices.
7. The calls for December and September can only be made by the examination modality.
8. The call is suspended with zero points if fraud is detected in any practice. See the honesty policy.
B. For the calls for December, February and September: Exam.
1. In case the student has not delivered all the practices or has suspended them, they may take the exam.
2.The content are the topics specified in the Teaching Guide.
3. It will consist of 5 questions to be developed.
4. All the questions have the same relative score (20%).
1. The answers in the exam or in the practices should be strictly referred to what is asked and be argued.
2. The appropriate wording and the organization of the contents are valued.
3. The submitted works must comply with the honesty policy.
4. It is mandatory to enter the bibliography consulted to perform the practices.
The student must be honest and not commit fraud. They are considered deliberate frauds
* In the practical part:
- Do not work without justification in group or slow down your progress. Testimonials of "I'm not bad with ..." and similar are not accepted.
- Do not go without justification to the meetings of your group.
- Do the work individually and / or present it as if it were a group.
- Include as an author a colleague who has not participated in its preparation.
The following dishonest behaviors are penalized:
- Use all / part of a job without indicating its authorship.
- Modify grammar of a foreign text and make it pass as your own.
- Include citations that are not referenced in the bibliography.
- Cite as sources of information texts that have not actually been used.
* In the content part:
- Copy (or try) during the exam by written element or using any technology.
- Collaborate fraudulently with a partner during the exam.
In case of dishonest behavior, the student will suspend the subject with zero points.
Each student is committed to:
- Be responsible for the presented practice and the veracity of its content.
- Do not falsify information.
- Work with the group of practices to which you have been assigned.
- Not to use fraudulent means in the evaluation tests or in the works that are carried out.