- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
The final grade of the subject will be the result, on the one hand, of the continuous evaluation of the student throughout the semester of teaching, and on the other, of the performance of an exam or written test at the end of it. In such case, in order to pass the subject, the student must obtain, at least, the grade of 5 points in each part.
The continuous evaluation of the student may represent 30% of the same, of which, 10% will correspond to the student's participation actively in the development of teaching, and 20% to the preparation of papers and case studies.
The rest of the qualification (70%) will be obtained through a face-to-face test in which the degree of acquisition of knowledge and competences by the student and their practical application in the resolution of concrete cases will be assessed.
Regarding the face-to-face test, the subject matter is composed of: the State Budget, the Law of Public Expenses and the Budget of the Territorial Haciendas.
The modality of this test consists of five theoretical questions relating to budgetary management.
Regarding the criteria of correction, each question will have a maximum value of 2 points, taking into account the knowledge that the student has on the subject according to the content of the subject explained in class. Those students who have not chosen the continuous assessment system will be qualified exclusively on the basis of the final exam of the subject, which will be scored on a maximum of 10 points, as previously indicated.