-Examination (type test, of 4 options, amb penalty of 1/3 by mistake) (class content and recommended material): 10%
-Examination (type test, of 4 options, amb penalty of 1/3 by mistake) (analysis of reports): 10%
-Class exercises: 20%
Workshop 1 (2%): The visualization
Workshop 2 (2%): Extraction and request
Workshop 3 (4%): Preliminary project (P1 + advance P2)
Workshop 4 (2%): The analysis
Workshop 5 (2%): The image
Workshop 6 (4%): Draft (P2)
Workshop 7 (3%): Draft (P1)
Workshop 8 (2%): The video
Workshop 9 (2%): Interactivity and gamification
Workshop 10 (3%): Draft (P2)
Practice 1 (14%): Report 1 (data)
Practice 2 (20%): Report 2 (data + stories)
It is essential to overcome both parts separately with at least a 5 out of 10. If only one is approved, it will be retained in the September call. The guidelines for carrying out the work and the rest of the information about the subject are detailed both in this guide and in the complete guide available in the materials folder.
All practical work must be published on the Medium digital platform.
EVALUATION DOES NOT CONTINUE
* It is required to apply for this modality at the beginning of the course.
-Examination (type test) (class content and recommended material): 20%
-Examination (type test) (analysis of reports): 20%
Practical exercises to demonstrate mastery of the concepts and tools explained in the practical part of the subject.
In the extraordinary evaluations the same criteria are followed, but the percentage of the theory is concentrated in 40% only. The practice continues to add the remaining 60%.