The FINAL EVALUATION of the subject consists of three sections:
1. An examination of numerical PROBLEMS (P) that will represent 55% of the final grade. In the examination of problems, all the calculations made will have to be submitted for evaluation and the results will be sent to a response template.
2. A THEORETICAL exam (T) type test that will represent 35% of the final grade. In the test type test, you have to choose the correct option from four possible options. Each question answered wrongly subtracts 1/3 of a correct one. Unanswered questions do not compute. Only the answers that appear in the test template will be taken into account.
3. Evaluation of the PRACTICES: The practical note will represent 10% of the final grade.
3.1. LABORATORY PRACTICES (L): There will be an exam (short answer questions) about concepts, methodology and calculations made during laboratory practices. The mark obtained in this exam must be equal to or greater than 5 points out of 10 (5%)
3.2. FIELD DEPARTURE (C): A questionnaire about the visit will be made (2%)
3.3. ASSISTANCE TO PRACTICES (LABORATORY AND FIELD) (AP): It will be 3% of the final grade.
Calculation of the final grade of the subject:
Final grade: 0.55·P + 0.35·T + 0.05·L + 0.02·C + 0.03·AP
CONTINUOUS EVALUATION OF THE PART OF THEORY:
At the end of the Didactic Unit of Wastewater Treatment, a partial examination of this part of the theory of the subject will be carried out.
The PARTIAL THEORETICAL exam will be a test type. You will have to choose the correct option from four possible options. Each question answered wrongly subtracts 1/3 of a correct one. Unanswered questions do not compute. Only the answers that appear in the test template will be taken into account.
This exam will eliminate the subject of the final theory exam (June call) as long as the grade is equal to or higher than 5 points out of 10.
In the event that this exam is passed, in the June final exam it will only be necessary to carry out the theory part corresponding to the Waste Treatment Teaching Unit.
In the case that the 5 points in the partial are not reached, in the June session a review of the whole theory may be carried out.
If you opt for this method of evaluation for the theory, the grade of each partial will be 50% of the final grade of theory.
- In order to make the average between theory and problems, it is essential to obtain a minimum score of 4 points out of 10 in each of the parts (T and P).
- The weighted note of the theory + problems exam (0.55·P + 0.35·T)·10/9 must be higher than 5 out of 10 to be added to the practice mark.
- In the case that a pass is not obtained in the weighted grade of the exam, the grade of T or P can be saved when it is equal to or higher than 4 points out of 10, provided that a minimum of 3 points over 10 has been obtained in the other part that is not saved.
- In the event that the note of T or P is saved, it will only be saved until the December session.
- To pass the subject it is necessary to approve the laboratory practices (L), by passing the laboratory practices exam.
- Students who have passed the practices of previous years can choose between retaining their internship (will mean 10% of the final grade) or return to practice (laboratory and field).
- The student will attend the examination duly identified by means of an identity card, university card or any other valid official document.
- The use or presence in the tables and surroundings of mobile phones, tablets or any other unauthorized electronic device is not allowed, nor of backpacks or bags, which will be deposited at the entrance of the classroom.
- Article 9 of the Student Evaluation Regulations will be scrupulously applied.