Both the theoretical part and the practical part will be evaluated by means of a single final exam in all the calls.
For the FEBRUARY ORDINARY CALL, said exam will have a weight of 85%, and the memories of practices delivered throughout the course the remaining 15%.
For the EXTRAORDINARY CALL of SEPTEMBER and DECEMBER (as well as those students who accept their right to Final Evaluation), 100% of the final grade will consist only of the grade obtained in a written exam.
The EXAMINATION and PRACTICE correction criteria are detailed below.
The exam consists of two different parts: theoretical part (7 points) and practical part (3 points) that are evaluated together.
a) In the theoretical part of the exam, problem solving can also be proposed.
b) In the practical part, the questions will refer to the results obtained in the practices carried out in the laboratory.
It is necessary to obtain a minimum score of 5 in the WRITTEN EXAM, there being no minimum score in the theoretical part (up to 7 points) or practice (up to 3 points).
In the ordinary FEBRERO call, the PRACTICAL MEMORIES delivered within the deadlines (correct answers, presentation, ...) are also taken into account.
- Identification (passport, university card, ...).
- Blue or black pen.
- The use of mobile phones is not allowed.
- It could be useful to use a calculator (not programmable).