Students who opt for continuous assessment should follow the classes regularly and work on the Journalism Specialization Project. This project will be developed by groups of six students (no more, no less), and it is highly recommended that the members be the same in this subject and in the first semester. The evaluation of the Project will have a weight of 70% in the final grade and the criteria to be evaluated will be the following:
- Management of sources.
- Writing and titling
- Organization and structure of the printed publication
- Resolution of the cover and the back cover
- Design and model (evolution criteria and corrections of the first semester)
- Web management and new narratives
- Monitoring of social networks and their impact
- Idea and originality
- Monitoring, evolution of the Project, tutorials and defense
- The Project will be delivered during the act of defense before a court, in a timely manner that will be explained in detail by the professor.
Of that 70%, within the group itself a cooperative evaluation will be established that will represent 10%.
The remaining 30% of the evaluation will correspond to a theoretical test, based on the contents set by the teacher and worked during the classes and seminars.
The groups will work organized as newsrooms and have the obligation to attend (in full) all the meetings to follow up on the Project, as well as to defend it at the end of the semester (range of examination).
Students who opt for this modality should inform the teacher during the first week of classes. In the class of presentation of the asigntura, the professor will explain punctually the guidelines of this evaluation and will inform in the virtual campus on the matter (manuals, readings and notes) that will enter in the examination. In addition, a tutoring will be convened with the students who opt for the NO Continua to solve doubts about it.