• The students will perform an objective test in which they will answer five questions of medium length on the subject syllabus. Each of the questions will have the value of a point. A blank answer or whose content does not correspond to the question will prevent passing the subject. In this test the student can reach a maximum score of 5 points.
• The participation and interest shown by the student in the practical activities proposed in the subject will be valued. Specifically, the tasks of synthesis, commentary and contextualization of the texts, videos, comic-books and other audiovisual contents indicated as basic in each thematic block will be considered. In this way you can get up to 2 points. In addition, attendance with up to 5% of the final grade will be assessed.
• Attendance to the activities of the subject will also involve the preparation of works directed by the responsible teacher through seminars and workshops that, where appropriate, may be exposed in class. In this way you can get up to 3 points. In this section there will be an audiovisual work whose characteristics will be explained conveniently in class.
• The final grade will be the result of adding the grade obtained in the written exam and the score assigned to the student for the actions and attitudes related above. It will be an indispensable requirement to carry out the weighting between both parties, having obtained in the written test and in practice a score equal to or greater than 2 points.
• For extraordinary tests: The students will perform a test consisting of the following parts:
- The video will cover a topic to be determined in the exam session.
- It must be clear what causes and what consequences the subject in question has.
- Any type of video will be allowed: animation, video montage, photo montage, dramatized short
- The used, bibliographic and other sources must be included.
- A folder with images, songs, movie fragments and other multimedia files must be included in the video itself.
- Originality and presentation will be valued.
It's considered, as an added, the possibility of obtaining up to 1,5 credits in the practical phase through the voluntary assistance to the Conference provided by the Area of History of Law and Institutions.