The teachers will accommodate the mechanisms of evaluation of their respective subjects. The weighting of each subject will depend on the credits allocated:
- Immediate health response to emergencies and disasters (2 ECTS: 20%)
- Tropical communicable diseases (5 ECTS:40%)
- Maternal-infant, sexual and reproductive health (2 ECTS:20%)
- Mental health (2 ECTS:20%)
- Non transmissible diseases (2 ECTS:20%)
The evaluation will be carried out on the basis of the procedures and evaluation criteria envisaged, evaluating attendance, participation and active and critical intervention in the classes with regard to continuous evaluation. At the same time, for the examination of each subject, the teachers will establish the modality of examination or test of evaluation and its characteristics. The module will be considered passed if the average of the subjects adds 5 points out of 10, not being able to have in one of the parts for the realization of the average less than 4,5 points.