The evaluation system of the subject will be the following:
EVALUATION OF THE THEORY (85% of the final grade of the subject):
1) Exam on the theoretical contents (55% of the final grade).
2) Evaluation of activities and non-contact work that are proposed during the course (30% of the final grade)
EVALUATION OF THE PRACTICES (15% of the final grade of the subject):
1) The practices will be face-to-face and will be evaluated through written reports and attendance and participation in face-to-face sessions.
IMPORTANT: it is necessary to obtain a score equal to or higher than 5 out of 10 in the face-to-face examination to be able to make the average with the rest of evaluable activities.
This system leaves the student's right to be evaluated by a single test (according to the Student Evaluation Regulations of the UMH). In case you wish to exercise this right, the interested person must inform the responsible teacher 15 days before the official date of the examination. The unique test will consist of a face-to-face examination that will include any theoretical and practical content developed during the course.
THE THEORY EXAMINATION will be face-to-face and will consist of
1) 40 objective questions with 2 possible answers.
TASKS of the course: 2 exercises / papers will be proposed that will be presented through the virtual platform in the term established for it.
1) EXAM (55% of the final grade of the subject):
Test: All questions score the same. 1 wrong answer subtracts a correct answer. The unanswered questions are not counted.
IMPORTANT: It will be necessary to obtain at least a grade of 5 in the exam to average with the rest of evaluable activities.
2) TASKS (30% of the final grade of the subject):
In the exercises and written works will be evaluated the justification and argumentation of the contents, the structuring of the subject, the capacity of synthesis and the references provided.
3) In the evaluation of the PRACTICES (15% of the final grade of the subject) the practical reports and the attendance and active participation in the face-to-face sessions will be valued.
In the reports of practices will evaluate the justification and argumentation of the contents, the structuring of the subject and the capacity of synthesis.
No additional requirements