The subject evaluation system will be as follows:
1. Written exam on the theoretical and practical contents developed in the subject (60%).
2. Attendance at practices and seminars (10%)
3. Assessment of practice reports (30%)
The written exam will consist of:
. 100 test questions with two possible options (50 questions from the Biotechnology Section and 50 questions from the Animal Breeding Section )
. 2 questions to develop (1 question of the Biotechnology Section and 1 question of the Animal Breeding)
1. Exam (60% of the final grade):
1A. The Test will represent 80% of the exam grade. An unanswered question is not counted. An incorrectly answered question subtracts a correct question.
1B. Questions / development problem will represent 20% of the exam grade.
2. Attendance at seminars and practices (10%).
3. Assessment of the exercises, problems and / or projects requested during the course (30%)
S'HA D'OBTINDRE UN 4 IN L'EXAMEN DE CADASCUN DELS BLOCS CONFORMING L'ASSIGNATURA (* BIOTECHNOLOGY I MILLORA ANIMAL) BUT CAN BE FER A MITJANA OF AMB THE REST OF LES PARTS (practices, problems, assistance to practices, etc)