New trends in anterior segment surgery, in standard medical and surgical treatment of the retina, and in medical and surgical treatment for ocular surface pathologies.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Know how to apply acquired knowledge and have the ability to resolve problems in new environments within broader contexts related with research in health sciences.
- Possess learning skills that permit continuing studying autonomously.
- Apply research fundamentals to vision sciences.
- Handle with ease and skill the tools to search for information in the most important health sciences available today, from commercial databases to different types of search tools available on the internet.
- Obtain the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out the preparation and presentation of R&D research project financing requests, as well as the dissemination of results thereof.