The tasks to be performed in this seminar are:
- Presentation of the centers in which students will make their collective practices and information center serving.
- Explanation of the structure of the report / term paper that each student must take as a prerequisite to pass the course and to be delivered at the end of the same (attached materials on the subject).
- Organization of the tasks that students will perform during the first two weeks of practices in the area:
* Collect relevant information about the center, the characteristics of the population that attend and intervention programs that are being developed at that time in the middle.
* Perform initial evaluation of the user assigned to the final work.
* Designing an intervention from the initial assessment of assigned user.
* Develop a power-point presentation summarizing the information from the previous 3 points for the corresponding exposure in the next seminar